Enjoy this unique and memorable experience of painting a unique work of art while enjoying a boat ride and tour along the Caroni Bird Sanctuary with upbeat music in addition to two complimentary glasses of wine each and a sharable brunch box.
Experience the wonder and magnificence of Trinidad’s national bird, the Scarlet Ibis in its natural habitat and in full flight. It’s a beautiful sight to see thousands of these majestic birds flock to Caroni’s mangrove trees to roost at sunset. The Caroni Swamp includes fifteen thousand acres of marshland, tidal lagoons, and mangrove trees and houses a wide variety of wildlife including 186 species of birds including osprey, herons, white flamingos and egrets.
- All painting materials (easel, canvas, paint, brushes, apron etc)
- A painting instructor to take you through the fun and exciting creative process
Two glasses of wine each (feel free to bring your extra sips) (nonalcoholic wine also available)
- A sharable brunch box with 2 savory and 2 sweet finger foods each (includes- Red Velvet Waffles, Honey Mustard Chicken Strips, Blueberry Cheesecake, Double Chocolate Brownie Bites)
- Upbeat music on the boat to add to the experience
- Meeting time and location- 3:30pm at Caroni Bird Sanctuary
- Return Time- 6:30pm