Journey with us as we visit the north-west peninsula known as ‘Down d Islands’. Chacachacare Island is located eight miles from the Venezuelan coastline and was first discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1498 and called El Caracol (the Snail) because of its shape. It is the largest and most westerly of the five Bocas Islands.Enjoy a history lesson about the islands along the way.
Have a fun day out with visits to two Bays La Tinta and Perruquier Bay for relaxing swims in their clear, calm and soothing waters. Also enjoy noodles, inflatables, water guns and more!!!
- Boat Tour Down “D” Islands
- Visit to two beaches on CHacachacare Island- La Tinta and Perruquier Bay
- Fun games and activities including noodles, inflatables and water toys
- Meeting point at Alcan Bay, Chaguaramas: 8:00am
- Departure time from Alcan Bay: 8:30am
- Return to Alcan Bay: 3:30pm