Enjoy a muddy adventure with a fun and exciting hike to the L’eau Michel Mud Volcano and Beach!
The hike to the L’eau Michel Mud Volcano (pronounced La Moshell) takes an hour. After basking experiencing in this amazing natural attraction we will hike an additional 30 minutes to the L’eau Michel Beach to wash off all the mud with a rejuvenating sea bath. The trail consists of undulating hills with gentle inclines and passes through an abandoned sugar cane plantation and teak forest. It is said that the mineral properties of the hot mud can be used as body and facial cleansers.
Our Hike Team Includes: Experienced Hike Leaders, Group Coordinators, First Aid and Safety Trained personnel.
- Inclusions: Transportation and bottled water
- Hike Rating- 6 out of 10 (Moderate)
- Duration- 1 ½ hours (One way) involves 3 hours of walking in total
- Includes- Bottled Water and Transportation
- Meeting time and location- 7:30am at Mt Hope Hospital Car Park or South Park
- Departure time-8:00am
- Return time: 5:00pm
- Refreshments: Patrons are responsible for their own refreshments (food, snacks and drinks that they require)