Enjoy this educational Agro-Tourism experience at the 45 acre estate and also enjoy a visit the Erin Bouffe Mud Volcano. Enjoy a swim in the volcano or bask in all its glory!
Tour Highlights Include:
- A visit to the Daisy Voisin Statue and Hub, Siparia
- A visit to Los Iros Volcanic Park (Erin Bouffe Mud Volcano)
- A guided walk through the Rancho Quemado Cocoa Estate including cocoa house and cocoa processing room and info on the fermenting process
- Live Honey Bee display
- Pig Farm Visit
- A cup of hot cocoa tea
- Lunch of Dirt Oven Roasted Chicken and Fresh Salad and a slice of Pizza made from a Dirt Oven
- The opportunity to purchase byproducts of cocoa made by the Rancho Quemado Estate including Cocoa Wine, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter and Honey
- You can also place your orders for breads, hops, sweetbread and drops made from a traditional Dirt Oven!
- Inclusions- Transportation and all the experiences mentioned above, lunch, cocoa tea and bottled water
- Meeting time and location- 7:00am at Mt. Hope Hospital Car park (parallel to the bus route)
- Departure time- 7:30am
- Return time- 7:00pm