The Zorro and Angel Waterfalls are located in the North Coast of Trinidad on the outskirts of Las Cuevas.
First we will trek to Angel Falls which consists of a steep ascent but once you arrive at this captivating gem you will be amazed by its grandeur and graceful 50 feet vertical drop. You can sit below the powerful water drop for a rejuvenating massage or relax in the refreshing pool at its side.
Next, the hike to Zorro Falls is upriver and the trail has interesting features and obstacles to climb and maneuver and several shallow pools to enjoy along the way. The waterfall is 15 ft high and has a plunge pool that’s excellent for bathing! Enjoy the refreshing water and if you’re up for more adventure you can climb the rocks to a second waterfall where you can stand below and enjoy the feeling of the cascade rushing over you.
Our Hike Team Includes: Experienced Hike Leaders, Group Coordinators, Medical and Security personnel.
- Hike Rating- 6 out of 10 (Challenging with a steep ascent)
- Duration- 2 hours total walking inclusive of incline
- Includes- Bottled Water and Transportation
- Life Jackets will be provided
- Transport- Pickup is available at Tunapuna/Piarco Regional Corporation Car Park where persons with vehicles can park for the day
- Assembly time: 7:30am
- Departure time- 8:00am
- Expected time of return- 4:30pm