Join us to experience a 3 in 1 adventure Down “D” Islands!
- Visit Gaspar Grande for a scenic hike around the island to see unique flora, fauna, sinkholes and a World War II Gunnery.
- Descend 100 feet underground, experience and explore the world-famous Gasparee Caves with magnificent limestone caverns, stalactite and stalagmite formations. Not to mention the Blue Grotto, a crystal clear saltwater pool that shimmers like glass.
- Enjoy a dip in the calm, relaxing Biscayne Bay on Monos Island to end off the day.
- Boat transfers to Gasparee and Monos Islands
- Guided hike of Gaspar Grande Island and professional guided tour of the Gasparee Caves
- All entrance fees
- Fun games and activities
- Meeting point at Alcan Bay, Chaguaramas- 8:30am
- Departure time from Alcan Bay- 9:00am
- Return to Alcan Bay- 3:30pm
- Guests are asked to walk with appropriate clothing for a short hike (45 mins total), beachwear, a change of clothing, food and drinks for the day