Enjoy our North Coast Paradise Tour where breathtaking landscapes meet historical wonders! Embark on a journey that seamlessly blends the beauty and tranquility of the seaside with the rich history of the North Coast.
Enjoy visits to:
- Fort Abercromby- Learn about its history of this coastal gem and be captivated by panoramic views of the turquoise waters that stretch as far as the eye can see.
- 100 Steps Beach- Venture down the picturesque staircase and feel the soft sand beneath your feet as you let the rhythmic sound of the waves serenade you
- Yarra Beach- Immerse yourself in its golden sands and inviting waters that are perfect for a refreshing swim or a leisurely sunbath
- Damian Bay- Capture the essence of serenity in this secluded paradise and feel the gentle sea breeze tour your face
- Blanchisseuse Spring Bridge- One of only two suspension bridges in Trinidad, set against a backdrop of lush greenery, this picturesque spot offers the perfect photo opportunity, encapsulating the essence of your North Coast adventure
- Includes- Transportation and all the experiences mentioned above
- Refreshments- It is recommended that you walk with any food, snacks, drinks etc you require. Bottled water provided
- Meeting time- 7:30am
- Meeting Location- President’s Awards Car Park, Curepe
- Departure time- 8:00am
- Return time- 6:00pm to President’s Awards Car Park